ROSUVASTATINA (CRESTOR) INDICATIONS
Rosuvastatina is utilized for lowering high cholesterol and triglycerides in particular patients. It also increases high-density lipoprotein (HDL, "great") cholesterol degrees. It is additionally utilized to slow atherosclerosis (constricting of the arteries) in people with high blood cholesterol degrees. It is utilized along with an appropriate diet regimen. Rosuvastatina is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, also known as a "statin." It functions by reducing the manufacturing of certain fatty compounds in the body, including cholesterol.
ROSUVASTATINA (CRESTOR) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Rosuvastatina as directed by your medical professional.
- Take Rosuvastatina by mouth with or without food.
- If you likewise take an antacid that has aluminum or magnesium in it, take it a minimum of 2 hours after taking Rosuvastatina. Consult your doctor if you have any type of inquiries.
- Continue to take Rosuvastatina even if you really feel well. Do not miss out on any type of dosage.
- If you miss a dosage of Rosuvastatina, take it asap. If it is virtually time for your next dosage, skip the missed out on dosage and go back to your regular application timetable. Do not take 2 dosages simultaneously.
Ask your health care company any type of concerns you may have about how to make use of Rosuvastatina.
ROSUVASTATINA (CRESTOR) STORAGE
Store Rosuvastatina at space temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 degrees F (20 to 25 levels C). Keep away from heat, dampness, as well as light. Maintain Rosuvastatina from the reach of youngsters and also away from pets.
ROSUVASTATINA (CRESTOR) MORE INFORMATION:
Energetic Ingredient: Rosuvastatin calcium.
Do NOT utilize Rosuvastatina if:
- you dislike any kind of ingredient in Rosuvastatina
- you have liver issues or inexplicable unusual liver feature tests
- you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- you are taking itraconazole, mibefradil, or telithromycin.
Call your doctor or healthcare service provider as soon as possible if any one of these put on you.
Some clinical conditions could communicate with Rosuvastatina. Inform your physician or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical problems, particularly if any one of the complying with relate to you:
- if you are preparing to come to be expecting
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other materials
- if you have low blood pressure, a serious infection, kidney troubles, an underactive thyroid, diabetes mellitus, or a background of seizures
- if you are dehydrated or have particular muscle troubles (eg, pain, weakness); have raised creatine phosphokinase (CPK) blood levels; or have metabolic rate, hormonal, or electrolyte problems
- if you get on dialysis
- if you consume alcohol or have a history of liver problems or alcoholic abuse
- if you have had a body organ transplant or have recently had significant surgical treatment or a serious injury.
Some medications could interact with Rosuvastatina. Tell your health care service provider if you are taking any other medications, particularly any of the following:
- Fibrates (eg, gemfibrozil, clofibrate), immunosuppressants (eg, cyclosporine), lopinavir/ritonavir, or niacin because they might raise the risk of muscle mass or kidney troubles
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), cimetidine, ketoconazole, macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus), or spironolactone since the danger of their negative effects could be increased by Rosuvastatina.
This might not be a total checklist of all interactions that could take place. Ask your health care provider if Rosuvastatina could connect with various other medicines that you take. Check with your healthcare carrier prior to you start, stop, or alter the dosage of any kind of medication.
Crucial safety and security details:
- Rosuvastatina may cause lightheadedness. These results may be worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Use Rosuvastatina with care. Do not drive or execute other feasible risky jobs up until you know exactly how you respond to it.
- Drinking alcohol everyday or in big amounts could enhance the threat of liver troubles with Rosuvastatina. Talk to your medical professional before consuming alcohol while you are taking Rosuvastatina.
- Comply with the diet plan and also workout program offered to you by your healthcare carrier.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Rosuvastatina before you get any kind of medical or oral care, emergency situation treatment, or surgical procedure.
- Ladies that may conceive must make use of reliable birth control while taking Rosuvastatina. Consult your physician if you have inquiries about using contraception.
- Do NOT take greater than the suggested dose without getting in touch with your physician.
- Record any unusual muscular tissue pain, inflammation, or weakness to your physician immediately, especially if you also have a high temperature or basic body pain.
- Laboratory tests, consisting of blood cholesterol degrees, liver function, kidney function, as well as creatine phosphokinase (CPK) blood degrees, may be executed while you utilize Rosuvastatina. These tests could be utilized to check your problem or look for side effects. Make sure to keep all medical professional as well as laboratory consultations.
- Usage Rosuvastatina with care in Oriental individuals as well as senior individuals; they might be a lot more sensitive to its impacts, particularly serious muscle troubles (eg, muscle pain, inflammation, or weak point).
- Rosuvastatina needs to be made use of with extreme caution in kids; security as well as efficiency in kids have not been validated.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: Do not use Rosuvastatina if you are expecting. It may create damage to the fetus. Prevent conceiving while you are taking it. If you think you may be expectant, contact your physician right now. It is not known if Rosuvastatina is found in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Rosuvastatina.
All medicines might cause adverse effects, but lots of people have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Get in touch with your doctor if any of these most usual negative effects continue or come to be bothersome:
Irregular bowel movements; aching throat.
Seek medical attention right away if any one of these serious side effects take place:
Serious allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast pain; dark pee; joint pain; muscle pain, tenderness, or weak point (with or without fever or exhaustion); pale stools; severe or consistent headache; tummy pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full checklist of all negative effects that could happen. If you have questions regarding side effects, contact your health care carrier.